Enfarto
May 31, 2021
Hi hi there's a lot to say! But not enough time. We have to go emergency clean the church because someone in our ward died. Maybe we'll switch our p day
Wednesday and Thursday we had a conference with Brother Littlefield (A leader in the church, I don't know what his calling is, something over the South America area? IDK, he used to be the mission president for Santiago North) and he was super great. I took so many notes and I have so many desires and aspirations to change!!! There's so much to do. I took 9 pages of notes. Spriturally I'm doing well and I still love studying. Our lessons are going well.
We brought a book of mormon to a friend named Jean Pierre on Friday and his friend Jhon was there playing the guitar, we started to talk to him and he ended up participating in the lesson and understanding much more than Jean Pierre! It was great. They're from Haiti.
Yesterday was good. We had a good sacrament meeting. I love having a mini sacrament meeting with my companion. We haven't had the sacrament in a long time because the weekends are quarentine, but we plan time in the day to sing hymns and read the sacrament prayers to remind us of our covenants.
We laughed a lot about enfarto -- heart attack
lol fart in the heart
If I have time today I'll write more but bye for now! ✌
Hna Smalley





Comments
Post a Comment